ACV is an astringent and has a strong smell. It is great for removing buildup from your hair and leaving it with a nice shine. Some people like the smell of vinegar, some don't. But a good rinse will get the smell out. If you are concerned or have a sensitive nose you can add your fave essential oil/s to the mix. This ACV mix also helps with dandruff and soothes a dry or itchy scalp.Give it a try, it's so easy!
1 cup ACV
1/4 cup Water
Spritz or Spray Bottle
- Mix the ACV and water together in the spray bottle.
- After washing and detangling your hair and rinsing well, squeeze all the excess water out until it's not dripping everywhere.
- Separate your hair so you can reach the scalp and spray your scalp generously. Don't miss anywhere.
- If you have loose hair, Once your scalp is saturated, spritz your entire head with the remaining mixture. For locs and extensions, just spritz your scalp.
- Allow it to remain on your head for at least a few minutes, 5 would be nice.
- Rinse very well with water but NOT HOT WATER. The best is cool or lukewarm at best.
- You do not have to use any conditioner after this, in fact I recommend you don't and you just see how your hair feels afterwards.